? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

memori ...














dun ask me how much i love you , as long as you love me too ..








i had wait you around 5 mon ++ , i really feel very very tired .. wad should i do ..? should i stop it earlier ..?!








without crying still crying , how useless i am .. but the memory which you given for me really is unforgettable ..








wad can i hold it tightly now jz is our memory ..




nowaday we seldom contact d , even sms also less d ..




try to survive without you .. still remember wad you told me be4 :" we juzt is a friens , i told you before . "




i think you already success to forget me , forget our memory , our promise , dat necklace and a lot .. juz give me some time to forget you bah , i will try my best , as much as i can ..