? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 22, 2009

Never Be Replace ..







He will NEVER BE REPLACE .. Although me had said before i will trying to give up dis relationship but dat no mean i will start a new relationship soon ..! hope all guy can understand dat , because now i just treat all of you as my BEST FRIEND ..! ^^





Eu arE evrything in my life see the joy you bring ,
no one I compare you to ..

I don't care wad dey stay , i will do anyhthing dat i feel WORTH ..

Never predict wad i 'm thinking , you wont guess it .. Just he can understand me ..
he is my PRINCE , no one can replace he ..

0 comments: